New Dodge commercial's

-

swifter

Reaction score
WOW-Anyone else catching all the new Dodge commercials????? Maybe they finnaly figuired out to make money you have to spend money,It's nice to see!!!!! Steve

Don't matter what they put in the commercials, if a trucks $35k+ I'm not buying.

I was at a local Ford dealer today and there was a new pick-up with a $55,000 sticker. Makes that $35,000 look like chump change. LOL

it is sad to see a Ram 1500 that could be higher than $50,000. I work at new car dealer and newest car I own is 2005 T&C with over 170,000. Cant afford anything new no days.

Don't matter what they put in the commercials, if a trucks $35k+ I'm not buying.

Last time we were looking at trucks, the guy kept showing us $45k+ trucks.

I told him those were a fair bit more than I was interested in paying for a truck.

Salesdude sez, "What you're telling me is, you haven't looked at trucks in a long time."

Sez I, "What I'm telling you is, I'm not paying $45k+ for a friggin' truck"

Go build a Ram 3500 Cummins on the Ram site. 70K real quick.

I was talking about the new charger & challenger adds-Running ton's of them here in Wis.--Steve

Go build a Ram 3500 Cummins on the Ram site. 70K real quick.

Yep....Dodge truck commercials make me laugh...they say best fuel economy and best towing......too bad they are talking about two entirely different vehicles....

I can't afford anything new. We went to lunch the other day and walked pass the Ford dealership. Good looking Diesel 250 loaded up $80,000 + sticker.We all said "who in the world would buy that thing?" They sold it before we were done with lunch.......

They don't say the word Dodge anymore, and you can't find it on some of the trucks I looked at. I wonder why?

They dropped DODGE several years ago and are just RAM now. Marketing,, Go figure.....

They dropped DODGE several years ago and are just RAM now. Marketing,, Go figure.....

Are you telling me,the name Dodge is gone? Plymouth went the way of the dinosaur a few years back. I read a thread that Toyota is putting GM in jeopardy. So Ford is the only true blue left? They have always been my last choice. I am so screwed up, I want to throw up.

The Dodge name badge isn't gone from cars. Only the pickups, they have been rebranded as just Ram trucks.

Well I can't afford one and I'll tell you this...........having people like Joan Rivers in commercials is NOT going to sway me to buy one if I could...............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5Kk6CKdiw"]Dodge 2014 Award Season Event TV Commercial Ft Joan Rivers - YouTube[/ame]

And that horsecrap with Bob Dylan was an insult to my intelligence.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkC_t9S6JSo"]OFFICIAL Chrysler and Bob Dylan Super Bowl Commercial 2014 America's Import - YouTube[/ame]

And those redneck "that thing gotta hemi" was funny the first two thousand times if you were "on beer" but after that they were just embarrassing.

-
Back