New England Nostalgia Classic!

-

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
I didn't see it up here so I'll post it. The New England Nostalgia Classic is today at New England Dragway! 72 and older cars, nostalgia dragsters, car show, and parts swap meet.

Wanted to make this one but job getting in the way. Funny how that works sometimes.
:burnout::burnout:

What is the date on this show? I couldn't find MOPAR day on the schedule so I threw the schedule away!! The tracks main sponsor in the New England Dodge dealers and no MOPAR day? Never mind I just re read your post , it's today!

What is the date on this show? I couldn't find MOPAR day on the schedule so I threw the schedule away!! The tracks main sponsor in the New England Dodge dealers and no MOPAR day? Never mind I just re read your post , it's today!

it's no longer sponsored by New England Dodge Dealers anymore since they went NHRA. I am too disappointed that there is no longer a mopar day!

Well Ya didn't miss much as it was a weak showing due to clouds early in the day. there was a few A-body's but they were all Chevy powered, blah! There was a couple coronets and a road runner, all of which were Hemi powered.

-
Back