New from Kentucky

-

turboswinger

Reaction score
Hey everyone ive been comin on the site for a little while now but just now joined i have a 73 dart swinger with a slant six auto im currently puttin a turbo on, its been lowered bout 3 inchs i dont have pictures of it lowered yet

684.jpg

681.jpg

678.jpg

677.jpg

Welcome to FABO from SoCal! You're going to have fun here.
Need more pics!!!

Wow, that puppy's CLEAN! Welcome to FABO! Make yourself at home and don't be shy with the car ****. We love our pictures around here. Speaking of that, how about another one with the turboed Slanty??

Welcome, Enjoy The Forum!!, What Part of Ky.??:cheers::cheers:

Thanks everyone and im from Owensboro ky, ill get some more pictures when the snows goes away,all my parts just be here this week so i can start puttin the turbo on and hookin everything up and diff get some pics of that and will post them as soon as i do

i got ya yeah i know where union city is i got busted for speed threw there by one of them camera cars lol kind of a werid stretch of road right there

I haven't been busted [yet heh hehhh] but I know exactly what you mean. I have to go to Union City to get my blasting media, and it's home of the only Lowe's for fifty miles. Gotta keep an eye on those speed limit signs -- that's where the cameras are mounted.

yeah i hear ya it switches speeds bout 5 times in 3 miles lol i didnt even know they got me until they sent it in the mail the next week

Heres some of the parts i have so far have some other odd and then but didnt get pictures of them yet ,
DSCN0302.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

T3/T4
DSCN0304.jpg

SSQV BOV
DSCN0305.jpg

DSCN0306.jpg

PC 130 fuel pump and reg

-
Back