-
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsinaround

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone. I was going to do a new gen hemi for my dart but have had a change of plans. Selling all I have collected. All parts located in s.e ma. Will take big block parts in trade and a body parts. Paypal accepted if you cover the 3% fees. Can take pics just havent had a chance too.

Vortech si trim blower kit for a srt grand cherokee with power cooler kit. head unit,blower brackets, and complete power cooler setup. No fuel system stuff. Pass side mount. Looks like it should work on a a body without many clearance issues. 2000.00 plus shipping.

Srt intake--painted black--bare 400 shipped

Mopar drag pak intake 800 shipped

srt heads with rockers. 800 plus shipping Got them off ebay. Look good. No chamber damage or deck damage. Supposed to be off a good running motor. Clean heads.

srt crank--good journals--came out of a buddies car,he peened over the snout pulling the balancer. Nothing bad just needs cleaning up. If I remeber right about 25k on it. 200 plus shipping.

2 pairs of stock 5.7 heads. One set with rockers one without. 175 with out rockers
225 with rockers. Plus shipping.

5.7 shortblock. Clean bore. Got it from a buddy thats a tech at a dodge dealer. TIming chain broke and chipped a piece of the top drivers side tensioner mount. Still usable. Shortblock apart. 250.00 plus shipping

Send me a pic of the drag pack intake--Carb or e.f.i???? Steve

Pm replied. Intake is either carb or port efi. Injector bosses are cast into the intake. I cant remember if they have small freeze plugs capping them or if they need to be drilled. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks
Mike

Factory srt 6.1 intake sold.
Iam open to resonable offers on the stuff. The prices are not set in stone.

Going to rochester ny area today from s.e mass. If anyone needs anything in the ny area let me know and I can bring it with me and meet up. Call me 774-265-5434
Thanks
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back