New Guy - 70 Pro-touring Duster

-

TwistedWedge

Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd join up after lurking in the shadows for a while.

I have a '70 Duster that I bought through the Allpar forums about a year ago. It is originally a 225 slant sixer in its factory K3 burnt orange and nearly zero rust but some unsightly dents and dings. It is currently awaiting some bodywork as well as a low intrusion 6 point chro-mo rollbar and sub frame connectors (very slow body man :sad: ).

Some of my planned mods are in my signature, it is going to be a max strength pro-touring car with a lot of modern touches. I want a wide, low stance to give it the appropriate look and it will be a real driver, not a show queen.

I hope to have it on the road by spring 2008 and am rounding up parts while its awaiting its turn in the body shop. I plan on doing a lot of the work myself short of the body stuff, and it should be ready to tear into by Feb/March. I'll start a pics thread ones things get rolling, I have some pre body work pics but they're not that interesting :)

WELCOME!! $$$Thats some project$$$ ..you must work for chip or boyd......keep us posted...

-
Back