New guy, '74 360 duster

-

v8440

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here (obviously). I recently bought a '74 360 duster that looks to be pretty much stock. I've run into a question or two I'll ask in the appropriate forums here in a minute.

Thanks! Looks like a pretty active forum-I bet there's a lot of info floating around here. I should probably tell a bit more about myself-this isn't the first a body I've owned. I have a '70 4 door /6 valiant with a knocking engine, and I've previously driven a '76 4 door /6 dart and a '74 duster with a 440 stuck in it. That car was pretty clapped out but a bunch of fun. It ended up running 11.60's on pump gas on the motor before I traded the car off. Luckily, I kept the entire drivetrain, but that's another story.

I have a few other older mopars-a couple of challengers and a really nice '71 4 door newport. I actually like driving the newport as much as if not more than the challengers-go figure.

My other mopar obsession is trucks with the cummins in them. I've done a few things to my '98 12v dually, so it makes a bit more power than stock. We also have an '06 srw 3500 4wd with the cummins. I've left that one alone for warranty purposes-48re transmissions are expensive to fix if you have to foot the bill yourself!

I've been accumulating mopar parts for a while now, and I have a pretty good stash of big block stuff in particular.

Welcome to the site V8440, glad to have you here. When you get a chance post some pictures of your vehicles, we all love car **** here!

heeeey I have a 74 360 Duster....... ok not factory but all the same... Welcome aboard the board. Have fun !!

-RPM

Lemme see if I can come up with some, and I'll post them.

Welcome to the Board!
And darth says....

LackOfPictures.jpg

Welcome!!! There ARE tons of awesome people here that are always willing to help!! I dont know if Id be as far along with my car without them!! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the Duster when you get some!

Welcome!! Any questions you might have can def. be answered here. Looking forward to some pix!

Howdy, glad you found us.
My son and I are trying to wrap up a year-long build on a '74 Gold Duster slant-360 swap. I'm betting you also have some good input you can share with us.

Come back often,
Jerry

-
Back