New guy from Ohio

-

DaveG

Reaction score
Hi guys, After hanging around here a while I guess I should introduce myself. I am a retired tool@die maker who likes to build mopars. I have just completed a 65 Dart 2 dr Sedan. Originally a six it now has a 360, 904 combo with a 3.23:1 8 3/4 rear. Light blue with a blue interior that is in good shape yet. My plans are to drag race the Dart some and use it for occasional transportation also. No time slips yet as I like to drive them some before hammer time. It will be at Norwalk soon, but probably not until the weather cools a bit.
I have gathered a good deal of info from this forum and I'm sure there will be more to come. Thanks for having me and I'll try not to be a stranger.
Dave

My 64 Belvedere. I bought this car a few years ago at an estate auction. It was a /6 but now has a max wedge. The old fella that owned this car never drove it and it sat in a barn since 1980. The odometer shows a mileage of 8496 miles. I had to have it painted but it needed no rust repair. I was originally going to race the max wedge events in my area but I just don't have the heart to take this thing out and flog it. It is that nice. Almost perfect original blue interior. I will probably finish it this fall and either try to sell it or just use it for car shows. I would rather have a race car again. Dave

Attachments

• Belvedere.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 90
-
Back