new guy from S.Carolina w/ pics.

-

dietz_diggler

Upstate S.C.
Reaction score
Hi guys, on a rather dreary, rainy day last week, someone delivered some sunshine to my yard... It has a few problems and is a 20 footer buy I'm excited... I'll post some questions I have in the appropriate places.. heres the pics

Wow, nice car! I'd be excited too! Welcome to the forum and post lots more pictures when you can. It's all about the car ****!

Wecome neighbor. Where in SC are you ?
NICE CAR ! First diamond interior I've seen in a long while.

Welcome fellow sandlapper where bouts you live i'm in inman nice duster by the way!

Welcome to FABO neighbor. Cool car. I'm really diggin you interior.

I would be excited too, that's a nice looking car! Welcome to the forum.
C

Wecome neighbor. Where in SC are you ?
NICE CAR ! First diamond interior I've seen in a long while.

Welcome fellow sandlapper where bouts you live i'm in inman nice duster by the way!

Welcome to FABO neighbor. Cool car. I'm really diggin you interior.

Nice ride! Welcome. good to have another South Carolinan here.

^^^ What Gary said! ^^^

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, Sorry it took so long to reply back, I need to make a setting change so I get an e-mail. I live in Union S.C. so I'm not far from Inman or Greer. (I'm about an hour from either place)

As for the car, I have some bugs to work out. As a matter of fact I'm about to make a post on one in the Engine Issues section... It has a high speed miss, and the secondaries aren't opening, after that I'll tackle the suspension/steering (It like driving a tractor)

She's definitely a 20 footer, but that's what I need. She's going to be driven allot. Daily even. Again THANKS for the warm welcome!
Dietz

No problem. Dont hesitate to ask a **** load of questions, there are some very knowledgeable guys and gals on this site (not that I'm one of them!).

Welcome to the site!!Questions??Ask away,alot of teck guys here to help you out.Maybe you could tell us your setup,carb,intake,headders??If your secondaries are,nt opening,is it vacuum sec. holley??

-
Back