New guy with M300 mini motorhome.

-
Very happy to find this page. I think I just purchased the twin one to yours! I understand only 12 of these were made in 1970, yours is the only one other than mine I've seen the same interior.

All original and beautifully intact barn find. Hasn't been started in 30 years, so needs some work, going to crack it open in the spring.

(Is this where I ask what would be the very first steps to dusting off a 30yrs sat 318?) I'm not a mechanic but am dedicated to the project. Can't wait to get her running! All advice and help in the first steps to reviving the old beast welcome!

Here it is, 1970 Starcraft Starcruiser. 49k Miles, 1 owner.

View attachment 1716177049

View attachment 1716177050
WOW! That is gorgeous, one of the best I have ever seen. I'd say the first steps is getting it to run! Have you had any luck? I have a 440 but I am a little familiar with the Ignition/Electrics side of things now so i'll do as much as I can to help!

I would think twice before swapping intakes on your 318-3. The stock BBD intake has coolant going through under the carb where your exhaust crossover normaly is. An aftermarket intake may work, or it may not……… something to keep in mind.

-
Back