New guy

-

ace26

Reaction score
Hi all new to the site nice to be here.Ok heres what ive got ,i have a 73 gold duster i purchased about 7 or 8 months ago, very little rust quarters are in good shape just has some spots in the trunk i need to fix.I have a 72 360 truck block bored and stroked to a 410 with a built 904 with manual valve body and a 8 3/4 with 3.55's to replace the stock 7 1/4.Now i just have to do the rest of it, i want to replace the front bench with buckets put in a floor shifter with a center console,paint and body work rebuild the suspension put in a front sway bar,this is getting expensive BTW,but in the end it'll b worth it :thumblef: .I'll have to get a digi camera sometime so i can take and post some picks.I'm gonna try to make it into a nice looking clone of a 71 340 duster.Look forward to speaking with you guys Thnx.

Welcome to the site ace26. Sounds like you have a plan there. My ride is a 73 Duster 340 that I bought new (yeah I'm that old) and I'm hoping to have it running by summer. It has been in storage for about 14 years and I'm ready to get it back on the street. Look forward to your pics and posts.

ahh another gold duster! only made for a couple of years. nice cars. need pictures soon though that is a must. :thumblef: welcome aboard ace26, good to have ya here!!!! by the way where are? you don't have your signature in your location....

Welcome Ace26 :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

Hi again thanks for the welcome guys,Saturday and sunday looks like the day's i'm going to take it to my brothers house and drop the rear,trans and pull the old engine out and start getting it ready for the new stuff since he has all the tools and picker and a shop to work in,i got a camera so i'll post a few before ,during and after picks when i figure out how to use the thing. BTW i'm in the Memphis TN area.

-
Back