New Guy

-

71DartGuy

Reaction score
Whats going on. Just subscribed after a few days of reading posts and am very impressed with all the useful information. Look forward to finding some parts and tech advice from yall in the near future.

welcome aboard 71DartGuy! show us some better pics of you car. the avatar looks great......:cheers:

Will work on getting some more pics up.

100_0236.jpg

100_0238.jpg

Thanks. Its a 1971 dart (of course) /6, 904, A/C, PS. 52000 original miles. Body panels are perfect aside from where the old lady scraped along a mailbox. Plans include a small block, hopefully around 350hp, 904 or 727, 8.25 or 8.75 rear, disk brake conversion, wheels and tires, and suspension upgrade.

Thanks Evil. I like the all black look on the scamp. What part of pa are you from? I'm originally from Clarion, and I have noticed just how big mopars are up there. By the way, where did you find the hubcaps. I'm looking for a set and wheel vintiques seems to be the only place I can find them?

Thanks Evil. I like the all black look on the scamp. What part of pa are you from? I'm originally from Clarion, and I have noticed just how big mopars are up there. By the way, where did you find the hubcaps. I'm looking for a set and wheel vintiques seems to be the only place I can find them?

I'm from central Pa. Caps i picked up at Carlisle a couple years ago.
The Scamps been cut apart since this pic. Mini-tubbed and moved the springs in board 3 inches.

-
Back