New here.

-

marks70dart

Reaction score
Good morning all. New to all of this internet forum so bear with me. Been a Mopar fan for years and a fan of twisty racing (road racing, autocross, etc...). Would like to try my hand at autocross with a Mopar. Anyone else here involved in such activity??

Thanks!! Seems like a very good forum. And like I said bear with me. It only took me 1/2 hour to figure out how to post this...lol

Good morning all. New to all of this internet forum so bear with me. Been a Mopar fan for years and a fan of twisty racing (road racing, autocross, etc...). Would like to try my hand at autocross with a Mopar. Anyone else here involved in such activity??

Welcome to a great site with good people and great advice.

Google Targa Newfoundland. I am not sure if it was 2011 or 2010 but there was an A body Mopar, Duster I believe, that did quite well but had some mechanical issues and wasn't able to complete. If you like twisty, windy road racing this is it!

Welcome Mark........i'll be of no help as far as autocrossing goes....lol.
One member "autoxcuda" comes to mind and i know there are others. Have fun here and good luck:thumblef:

Welcome.Wanna see a cool video? There is a Hotchkiss prepped Valiant,roadracing in the video section here.

A big SoCal welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here.
As said before, autoxcuda will be a good source of info for you here.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. The Dart I refer to in my user name was my brother Marks who passed away in the mid-80's. 70 Dart Swinger 340 stick car. It was his baby. My father has it now but I have only now started to got back on the road. My brother had started to redo the paint as he had polished it so much it was thin at places. Before he passed a older gentleman had run into him so that that had prompted the redo. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race Lining Up Burnout.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 76
-
Back