New meat for the Demon

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last summer I was the lucky winner of a $750 gift certificate for tires at the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton, N.B. Well I finally got around to cashing it in last week and the tires arrived today. They are Nitto 325-50-15's for the back and Nexan 195-65-15 for the front. Of course I needed new wheels for the Nitto's as my 15x8's weren't wide enough. So I started my search for wheels that would look good and would also fit in the wheelwells. Not as easy as it sounds when your looking for 15x10's. I found a set of Vision Nitro's that had the proper back spacing. I bought them through CARiD, (thanks Kobi), and my wife said that she would pay for two of them and call it my Christmas gift. In the meantime I sold my old wheels and back tires locally. The good news is that after all is said and done the new wheels and tires cost me a grand total of $100 Canadian. I still have to do a spring relocation, I have had the kit for a few years and it was a Christmas gift as well. The bad news, I haven't found any bad news yet.

Jack

TIRES WHEELS001.JPG

TIRES WHEELS002.JPG

TIRES WHEELS003.JPG

Can not wait for the picture on the car.
Those look Great !!!

Last edited:
Jack,
What is the tread width & height of the new rear tires?

Last summer I was the lucky winner of a $750 gift certificate for tires at the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton, N.B. Well I finally got around to cashing it in last week and the tires arrived today. They are Nitto 325-50-15's for the back and Nexan 195-65-15 for the front. Of course I needed new wheels for the Nitto's as my 15x8's weren't wide enough. So I started my search for wheels that would look good and would also fit in the wheelwells. Not as easy as it sounds when your looking for 15x10's. I found a set of Vision Nitro's that had the proper back spacing. I bought them through CARiD, (thanks Kobi), and my wife said that she would pay for two of them and call it my Christmas gift. In the meantime I sold my old wheels and back tires locally. The good news is that after all is said and done the new wheels and tires cost me a grand total of $100 Canadian. I still have to do a spring relocation, I have had the kit for a few years and it was a Christmas gift as well. The bad news, I haven't found any bad news yet.

Jack

View attachment 1715274122

View attachment 1715274124

View attachment 1715274125
Great! Looks like you mean business!

-
Back