New member from Washington State

-

Dartman1969

69 Dart Custom
Reaction score
Hey all I have been reading the boards for the last couple weeks and really enjoyed the posts. I have a 1969 Dart Custom that I have owned for the last 15 years. It was a daily driver until 10 years ago when the transmission went out. It has been sitting every since. I finally decided it is time to do something with it. Looking forward to your advice and opinions.

Thanks
~Michael

Welcome to FABO Dartman, lots of great information and a slew of experience, glad to see you join....besides always nice to have another washintonian lol

Thanks!!!

Dart8-17-2011007.jpg

Dart8-17-2011005.jpg

Dart8-17-2011006640x427.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Great to be here. Sending the Dart out in the morning to have the new white vinyl top put on. Ordered the new upholstery kit from legendary so it should be here in a few weeks.

DFootCuda I reside in Kelso, Washington. That is about 45 miles north of Portland Oregon straight up I-5.

~Michael

Man I really think that would look better in my driveway with my other darts.
LOL
Welcome to FABO !!!
TXDart

Thanks TXDart. It might look good in your driveway but I have owned it longer than anything including my wife and kids!
~Michael

Welcome to FABO.
Glad to see you're sticking w/ the vinyl roof; that's my personal preference as well.
Take some interior "before, during & after" photos to post if you have time; always cool to see.

You have some work ahead of you by the look of things.
That rear seat back looks as though it's in great shape, though.
You're going to change it out or keep it green?

You have some work ahead of you by the look of things.
That rear seat back looks as though it's in great shape, though.
You're going to change it out or keep it green?

Both parts of the back seat are good. The kit I ordered from Legendary is specifically for the Dart Custom and is the correct 2 tone green. I already have the replacement carpet also in green (It is the dark green). I have the cluster refinished and ready to install as well. I have mostly gutted the interior now and will post up some newer pics in a little bit.

~Michael

Wow you let that nice looking ride sit for 10 years, shame on you! Welcome to the board. I'm just south of you in Battle Ground.

-
Back