New member of the forum

-

Bingo

Reaction score
Hi everybody. My name is Elvin and I'm very happy to be a member of this forum. I would like to take this opportunity to properly introduced myself. I was born in P.R. moved to the United States 40 years ago. I earned a two-year degree in the automotive industry as a mechanic. Join the military in 1987 and served during Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom. Just retired in 2020 after serving 34 years. I'm married with two kids. I joined the forum because I love classic cars. I owned a 66 Dodge Dart GT Convertible and joining the forum is great source of information. Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome forum.

Hi everybody. My name is Elvin and I'm very happy to be a member of this forum. I would like to take this opportunity to properly introduced myself. I was born in P.R. moved to the United States 40 years ago. I earned a two-year degree in the automotive industry as a mechanic. Join the military in 1987 and served during Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom. Just retired in 2020 after serving 34 years. I'm married with two kids. I joined the forum because I love classic cars. I owned a 66 Dodge Dart GT Convertible and joining the forum is great source of information. Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome forum.
Welcome!~ Remember, 318willrun gave you your first like !! :poke:
Pictures of the Dart are welcome too !!

IMG_0962.jpeg

Welcome and thank you for your service! I was in the Army myself :thumbsup:

This is a great forum with a wealth of information and knowledge

-
Back