-

Dart Sport 360

Wanna Race?
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this board so just checking in.
My car is a 75 Dart Sport 360
Just a fun street car. I drive it everywhere. It has gone 12.60's at the track. I've been a member at Moparts for years but this seems like a better place to get info about my car.

Some drag racers on here may know me. I'm from the Toronto Canada area, me and my father drag race a Lil Red Express truck in the CC events or Mopower. We were also at MMW in indy this year with the truck.

But this is all about A bodys!
Nice to meet ya'll

From one Dart Sport 360 owner to another, WELCOME!

.......and by the way, my 360 was the BEST A-Body I've ever built and driven......LOADS of fun, and stomped the competition.

(I've been a bit depressed since I sold her.......:sad5:)

Welcome, I think you'll find that for the most part getting info you need here at FABO will be a whole lot easier than at Moparts. There is a ton of info here and it tends to move quite freely, not like some other car sites. In all the posts you'll see a little red outlined triangle in the lower left corner, this is there to report a post to us Mods that you, or anyone else, feels is combative or just plain wrong. Don't be afraid to use it.

Thanks guys

Heres a short video of my wife racing my car this fall...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5jFBG4pis"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5jFBG4pis[/ame]

Welcome to FABO!I seen your wife racing that car at Cayuga at Mopar Day.I also think i raced your dad in his 440 LiL red truck.Dang caught me at the topend for the win.LOL

Welcome to this great site :hello2: There was over 20 members at MMW at indy and I believe I seen your truck and there is a picture of it floating around in a thread here :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy all the features of this great site.

Attachments

• MMW%202011%20066.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 154
Hey guys, Yes that was Dad racing at Mopar Day at Cayuga! That was my wifes first time racing, we went out to the OSCA race the next weekend (see above video). She got more comfortable with the car and made the 12.68 pass.

I will have to look for the pics from MMW. Great event, bad weather. I will try to get some pics up of my car. I was running the truck in the 11.0 class while Dad ran Pro and the gamblers race.

Cool to see some people on here that have seen the car and truck! I will get some pics of the car up as soon as photobucket stops freezing up.

Actually I was talking to your wife when she was in the staging lanes.I mention to her about my 73 Dart sport 340,4 speed with white interior.She,s definetly got what it takes to race.Kudos to her!:cheers:

Yeah she sure does. Shes been around it her whole life... her dad has a car. We met at that track... what can I say, I'm a luck fella.... only one problem, she was brought up on fords...

Bored, so here's a few pics of the junk...

Dart4.jpg

Dart3.jpg

Dart5.jpg

tx
Darcy

-
Back