-

petkos

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this site this evening in my nightly search for parts for my Valiant. So far in just the few minutes of reading I have learned more about which intakes and exhaust units to use and why. This was info that wasn't easy to find in the great big internet world. I thank you.

At this point, I am weighing the pro's and cons of 2bbl vs 4bbl. One of the posters indicated that there would be better fuel economy with the390 4bbl because it wouldn't be working all the time vs a 350 2 bbl that would be pumping constantly. This made total sense.

My next question will be : Who still makes a decent header for a 170/225 63 slant six. I have looked at Hooker and Edelbrock but both of those companies no longer produce. I saw a posting for a SO. Cal guy that makes them.

Aah.. So many questions and so little time

Cheers,

Peter

Welcome aboard. Can't answer your questions but I'm sure someone will chime in that can answer.

Aj

"So little time"??? I've had mine over 22 years and it's still not done. :-D Welcome aboard Peter! It's great to have you and your quest here ... dive in and make yourself at home. You'll find all the answers and parts you're looking for.

As the lady said, this is the right site to be at for tech help and enjoy these great folks we have here :cheers: Welcome aboard :hello2:

IIRC, 2 barrel and 4 barrel CFM ratings are calculated differently.

I learned that here!

There was a formula or a conversion chart associated as well.

-
Back