-

crossram383

Reaction score
Hello from the south side of Chicago. New to A-bodies only. Joined because I might be selling my 67' dart. Just started a construction company may need some cash. I've been collecting since 83' and currently have the following vehicles. 67' pro street Dart,69'convert Dart,70' R/T Charger,71' Cuda, 3 Ramchargers, 2 D600's -one dump -one box truck,79' motor home 440 . Too many projects not enough time. Old Mopars rule!!!

Welcome from just a little bit south in CU. Would like to see pics of the 67 Dart.

I'll make an attempt no guarentee's I,m a computer dum dum .

Tried 3 times to upload pics giving up till tomorrow...

My wife has family in Tinley Park I don't know how close that is but I know it is near Chi Town.

Awww... Shiiit yeeeaahh ...I think I got it !!!

007 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

001 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

002 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

004 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

005 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

006 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Welcome to fabo :cheers:
That Dart looks killer with those M/T slicks under there !
Good luck on the sale and your new construction business venture.
I'm sure everybody'd love to see pics of the rest of your collection too!

Had to download a picture downsizing program off the internet to get my pictures to upload.All it cost me was a couple of hours and a hundred hair follicles .Will post pictures of the fleet tomorrow.Dusted 72 ,do they have any classic mopars if so what are they . I'm at about 181 st street.

Also for dusted72 I havn't been on google for awhile but I used to be able to see my "Citron Yellow" 70 R/T Charger from space.

No they are all upity and no fun. They are the type that sends out a letter to everybody in the family bragging about what they have accomplished this year. I will go look.

The Charger's got an old school 440 ,had MP .590 cam had with ported and milled 915 castings best time was 12.5@110 with a 1.65 60 footer too much cam for the rest of the combo ,have since down sized to a MP .528 solid wayyy more bottom end performance won't know till I gitr to the track.Drove around for year with open headers,slicks,and a 4.88 dana lots a fun.(til the cops started goin to my house and waitin fer me to get home.)(I'd tell em' it just ain't the same with mufflers but they weren't buyin it!)So then I made a set of exhaust pipes in the union welding class(shown in pictures)with them flapper caps you see on semi exhaust stacks connected with a medium tension spring so when you were cruising it was nice and quiet butttt when you drop the hammer HOLY SH!!!!!!!t sounded like a of T-Rex mauling a Brontosaurus.The caps ended up too low to the ground and kept getting bent up on stuff so I ended up taking them off, but they were cooool while they lasted.The rear end is all old school hill billy engineered and consists of an added leaf per side clamped in the front no clamps behind the axle,traction bars with Cordoba gas charged shocks mouted to the front of the bars to dampen any wheel- hop,a panhard bar from a 67' Imperial to stabilize the rear from left to right when yer bangin gears is attached with an inverted ramcharger shock /U bolt bracket.On top of the pinion I have an adjustable snubber (with a rear driveshaft loop)made from a $10.00 jack stand from ALDI .Actual snubber is from an Imperial chassis.This thing is VIOLENT off the line and hooooks UP!!!! Hopefully in the 11's next time at the track.

001 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

002 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

004 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

005 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

006 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

007 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

008 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

010 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

012 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

-
Back