NEW MEMBERS ((( My CUDA at the track VIDEOS )))

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I posted a link a while back and thought I would link to it again from Scotty's site. This is my 1st time at the track with the Indy heads and intake on the stoker. Basically the entire top end was new from cam to carb. I couldn't get the thing to launch, the motor just layed down for a split second then I layed rubber till the 1/8th mile. Look real close at the rear tires down the track and you'll see 2 black marks following me through 3rd gear. My 60ft's were terrible but once I got the sled moving it got some legs. I bent all 10 wheel studs and the axle perches that day. I'm lucky to still be here. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Once I get this thing tuned it'll fly!

I have no line lock so I'm working 3 pedals with 2 feet. I know I need a better burn out but the tires did grab enough at first to lift the wheels. Look at sig below.

click the link and there are 2 videos

I ran 11.11 at 127.04 MPH with 1.74 60 ft

http://www.mopartech.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=777

As long as we're posting videos, here's one of mine:

http://www.elite-computing.net/racing/Movies/Mikel - June 27 2004.wmv

Sorry....
misc5.jpg

How cum you posted your video in SLOW MOTION? :scratch: :scratch:

When I go down the track stuff flies by a lot faster than that :scratch:

Maybe my computer is running slow today or something. :mrgreen:

BARRACUDA340S said:
How cum you posted your video in SLOW MOTION? :scratch: :scratch:

:shock:

:cheers:

LOL, I had to do it to ya for hi jacking my thread! :thumrigh:

Just fooling around, heck I remember the day's when I ran mid 14's too. After you make a few trips down the track at buick lesabre speeds you'll get used to it and be able to go faster without being scared. :cheers:

BARRACUDA340S said:
LOL, I had to do it to ya for hi jacking my thread! :thumrigh:

Just fooling around, heck I remember the day's when I ran mid 14's too. After you make a few trips down the track at buick lesabre speeds you'll get used to it and be able to go faster without being scared. :cheers:

:roll:

I'm pretty sure that video was a low-12 second run.

Just havin a little fun there Mike! I know what your car runs. C'mon man where's your sense of humor. Lifes to short!

Great video and the car sounds good!

BARRACUDA340S said:
Just havin a little fun there Mike! I know what your car runs. C'mon man where's your sense of humor. Lifes to short!

Great video and the car sounds good!

:eek:ops:

Oh.

Thanks!

Where's the new vids of yours?

misc15.jpg

those are the last ones I have. That was around holloween. That's the only day I've had the Indy 416 at the track. I bent up a bunch of rear end stuff so I need to re group and try again. I want one 10 sec pass. I used to 1.54 60ft with the old motor and went 11.11 at 119. Now I'm 1.74 60ft and 11.11 at 127 mph. If I can get out at 1.5 and get the rubber down I should run some 10.60's at 128 to 130. Then I would be satisfied considering it's a street car with full interior and exhaust at #3440.

How did you get that bunny to sit there with the pancake :scratch:

BARRACUDA340S; It look like that you have too much airpressure in you rear tires :?:
To me it look like it, but anyway, your car is fast enough for me...
Real nice work you have done it, i'm sure you go 10*s to next race... :headbang: :hello1:

-
Back