New New England Duster Owner

-
Reaction score
Hey there all!
I'm Tika, from Maine...proud owner of a 75 Duster undergoing 'rejuvenation'...hubby bought her for me while he was deployed, she sat much longer than we planned after he returned, now she's gone to 'the shop' for makeover...
I'm here to pick up tips and get some ideas on where to go with her as we work toward getting her on the road.
Want to keep her as close to stock as possible, with a sweet sound system, improved suspension and brakes, and a paint job and exhaust that both sneak up on you and whisper 'hey, check me out'....
Totally up for advice and helpful hints...

Welcome
You came to the right place, plenty of info here.

Welcome to the site. Lots of good people and info here. Also, thanks to the hubby for serving:thumbrig:.

Hey there all!
I'm Tika, from Maine...proud owner of a 75 Duster undergoing 'rejuvenation'...hubby bought her for me while he was deployed, she sat much longer than we planned after he returned, now she's gone to 'the shop' for makeover...
I'm here to pick up tips and get some ideas on where to go with her as we work toward getting her on the road.
Want to keep her as close to stock as possible, with a sweet sound system, improved suspension and brakes, and a paint job and exhaust that both sneak up on you and whisper 'hey, check me out'....
Totally up for advice and helpful hints...

From another New England Duster (`71) newbie!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, y'all...
Don't have many pics of the gal right now...however, planning to make another installment payment to the gents doing rejuvenation soon and will see about some more pics to share...
Shall I start a resto thread?
~Tika
(also proudly serving in uniform)

Welcome Tika...You'll find the folks here are a great wealth of knowledge. Crazy...but very knowledgeable. Look forward to following your build.

Pat

Thanks to the both of you for your service.....:worthles:

-
Back