New Purchases

-

Robzilla

Reaction score
Today I went and picked up a couple of more A Bodies to add to my collection.. What do you guys think? 1971 Demon original Plum Crazy car, 1971 Dart parts car 318.

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 486
  • 041.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 478
Congrats you can bring the Demon to me if you would like.

The Dart is almost rust free and what is there is just surface rust. The Demon has just minor rust, nothing a days worth of work can't fix. You can see the Purple under the top paint in this picture. With these 2 cars that gives me a count of 12 A bodies. Some are just parts cars though.

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 415
Very nice score. I am hoping a Demon will be my next project.

I'm going to part out the Dart. I'm going to keep the front clip. I am currently restoring a 72 340 Demon, and when that's done I will start on the 71 Demon. Also, I have a 1979 Trans Am and a 1989 GT Mustang to go along with my 12 A bodies. My wife thinks I have a sickness.... I don't get it!

That Demon looks like a great project, and that Dart looks like a nice driver!! Nice score!!:thumbrig:

The temp outside when I picked up the cars was 1 above. That may have been the warmest its been up here in a couple of weeks also!

One can never have too many. I say buy them while we can. Scrap is still very high it is good to save as many as we can.

-
Back