New Season of Graveyard Cars. YAY!

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I just watched episode one of season 14 graveyard cars. It was very good. Not as much goofing around from Mark this year. I really like graveyard cars. Look at the 69 barracuda fastback they are working on. Mark is very knowledgeable, and I always learn something. BTW. I got a new iPhone a few days ago, and this is the first time I have ever posted a new thread on a cell phone. It worked great.
1C9C59A0-F101-4AA9-BF7E-304F8AB06521.jpeg

5F2BDCF0-387A-48DA-AE53-0FE132482D17.jpeg

19B5FE0B-783D-4A9B-B40C-DBBD9798672B.jpeg

wow, that is a gorgeous blue

id love to see some white stripes on that to really make it pop

as much as i dislike the worm man, at least he has good taste in wheels

I just watched episode one of season 14 graveyard cars. It was very good. Not as much goofing around from Mark this year. I really like graveyard cars. Look at the 69 barracuda fastback they are working on. Mark is very knowledgeable, and I always learn something. BTW. I got a new iPhone a few days ago, and this is the first time I have ever posted a new thread on a cell phone. It worked great.
View attachment 1715705828

View attachment 1715705829

View attachment 1715705830

About time they get off of b bodies , was getting bored with the same ol same ol--------haven`t seen a graveyard episode in months here .

He is very knowledgeable but don't put a 3310 Holley in his hand . H e wouldn't know what to do with it . Just kidding !!

I think the FABO members car at GYC is a Dart GTS conv. His parents bought it new, and he found it sitting in the woods somewhere and was able to buy it back.
Yes,,Mark "introduced" our GTS last season,,got 99% of the backstory correct,, and it's well underway,,,it was in season 12 episode 12,,,,hopefully more to come this season

Finally got cable back and getting caught up on at least five or six seasons LOL..
Mark warman is a genius of entertainment.. and seems to know a couple things about mopars..

Finally got cable back and getting caught up on at least five or six seasons LOL..
Mark warman is a genius of entertainment.. and seems to know a couple things about mopars..
How anyone cannot like this show is beyond me. It focuses directly on Mopar's!

-
Back