New sun visors

-

gtxdude

Reaction score
Received my new sun visors from Classic Ind today for 65 Dart vert. One of my old ones had broken an end, been like that for a couple years. Anyway I was pretty impressed they look very nice and should look good when I get them in car. Replacing both so they look the same. In picture old one on right, new one on left.

IMG_20180104_161621755_HDR.jpg

It does look good. Thanks for sharing.

can you tell me how those come off the arm they are on? Mine look very similar ( '68 Barracuda) - they do not seem to want to slide off. The 4"-5" end comes out; how is the visor removed? thnx

I put a little silicone lube on it and put tip in bench vice. Started twisting and pulling and pulled right out, pretty tight though. Good luck

OK thnks- good to know I'm not alone on this one - hey, only 50 years since they went on...I'm taking them off to try some vinyl dye I had good result with for a motorcycle seat. Don't want to wreck them getting them off the arm. They are really just faded..

visors came off OK - these will be great if I get them on again as easily. The finish is more matte/flat than in pic (high gloss from camera flash). This is really good stuff- I'd recommend it. (no interest in the company!)

101_3310.JPG
101_3308.JPG

-
Back