New to A Bodies - Maiden Rock, Wisconsin

-

DustyGirl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am looking forward to selling off some of our Mopar cars and parts. I know this forum is focused on A bodies, so if you know of other forums for Dodge pickups, and older Plymouth sedans please let me know. I have been selling on Ebay, and eBay is getting way too greedy with their fees and deadbeat buyers. I'm not looking to make a million dollar off the cars and parts that I have. My husband and I started parting old vehicles about 30 years ago, and we make parts available so the average person can get their classic back on the road without spending hundreds or thousands for simple parts.

I look forward to helping folks get the their projects finished. BTW, I will try to put together an inventory of the A body cars and parts they I have.

Welcome! I quit eBay when they wanted my ssn. Nice to have you aboard. At the bottom of the page there are links to other body MOPARS. You can join them also as the need or desire arises.

Welcome from Texas, post pictures of your projects.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Welcome from SE Wisconsin. Rick mentioned Mopars in the Park. That is in Stillwater, MN. Many members here make the trek. We will be driving up 2 weeks from today.

-
Back