New to FABO

-

BB73Challenger

Reaction score
Hi all,

Should have started here with an introduction but better late than never.

As the screen name says I currently have a 73 Challenger sporting a stroked 400 B block to 499 with a 4 speed.
Had it about 12 years and have loved every minute of it.

Been looking at adding an A-body, always had a soft spot for them.

Some here have been very helpful with suggestions on my 67-69 Barracuda hunt, as I have always found with the Mopar community in general to be great company.

So Hi to all as I ask questions here and there as well as kick around some threads here :glasses7:

Jeff aka BB73 Challenger

Welcome aboard! Best of luck with your A body hunt. Make sure you post up some pics of your Challenger, and your A body when you get her!

Welcome to FABO Jeff, its good to have you among us!! Yes, lets see some pics of the iron!! Geof

Welcome aboard, you should post some pics of your challenger. Cheers

This is one of my favorite pics of my '73 Challenger and my Brother's '74 Cuda that I had built in my drive.
The Challenger like I said I have had for years and I've done things like wheels & tires, custom gauges, and LOTS of drive train work.
My Brother's car showed up via flatbed and we stripped it, went with new '71 re-pop fenders, cut and patched the earlier side marker light lower rear quarters, new re-pop front & rear valence, '77 Malibu side view mirrors, re-located antenna to rear quarter, and a "custom" AAR strobe stripe that just says 'Cuda in the badge on the rear quarter.
I can't paint to save my life so we had her professionally painted and the custom bent S.S. exhaust were the only thing we had done by outside experts.
A lot of work went into that fish lol - enjoy

GEDC1085-400.jpg

Welcome to FABO! Nice cars and thanks for the quick story about your car and the work done on both cars.Have you checked out our sister site For E-bodies Only?Just saying...Enjoy!:coffee2:

-
Back