New to FABO

-

OrangeDustr

Reaction score
PiedmontMopar1.jpg

100_1598E_op_800x533.jpg

72 Scamp 001.jpgJust joined as a member today. Been looking for sometime now as a guest. Nice site and alot of nice cars on here. I tried to attach photos of a couple of my Abodys. The first is my 72 Duster drag car. 340, .030 over, Edelbrock heads, Hughes solid cam,727w/dynamic 4800 converter.Runs 7.0's in 1/8 mile. The 2nd picture was taken a few years ago when I got to drive it in a local Christmas parade. 3rd picture is my wifes 72 Scamp that is street driven. It is currently being dimantled for a complete repaint,revinyl topping. The 318 has been pulled and I am planning on going to a 360, possibly a 408 stroker build.Also have a 69 Super Bee project as well but it needs about everything so it will be a while on it. It is a Y2 yellow,black stripe,383 4 speed car. -Steve Lyons.

PiedmontMopar1.jpg

100_1598E_op_800x533.jpg

72 Scamp 001.jpg

sounds like you have a nice little collection of mopars. welcome to FABO!!:cheers:
as you've probably already noticed, this site has some great info on it! its helped me a ton. good luck on your projects!!:cheers:

Thanks for the welcome guys. One of the things that has drawn me to this site is the fact that there is a tremendous supply of knowledge and experience out there that I'll be able to tap from time to time while working on the cars.

Great start Steve! You've been lurking long enough to know how to hook us quick -- pics first! Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net. You'll love it here.

Yep that car **** makes us look all right.And nice **** at that.Welcome to FABO.8)

Thanks again for all the welcomes. I know that this is strictly an a-body site but since some of you are hollerin for dirty pictures, here you go but don't say that I didn't warn you!!!!:toothy10:

'69 SuperB3-12-09 012.jpg
(I told y'all in my first post that this was a project....this is actually before I brought it home...It doesn't look quite this bad now but not far from it.Oh yeah,its supposed to be Y2 not much left but I do have fender tag and title so I guess I can go from there...)

'69 Parts car 001.jpg
Parts car that donated its fenders. Took the hood,grille as well just in case I need them for bartering. Kept the 318/904 as well before getting rid of it. Never know when you might need one of them..

'69 SuperB3-12-09 012.jpg

'69 Parts car 001.jpg

wow that bee is a project, puttin one more car back on the road so its something to be proud of, love your other cars..
welcome!

Thanks again for all the welcomes. I know that this is strictly an a-body site but since some of you are hollerin for dirty pictures, here you go but don't say that I didn't warn you!!!!:toothy10:

View attachment 114105
(I told y'all in my first post that this was a project....this is actually before I brought it home...It doesn't look quite this bad now but not far from it.Oh yeah,its supposed to be Y2 not much left but I do have fender tag and title so I guess I can go from there...)

View attachment 114106
Parts car that donated its fenders. Took the hood,grille as well just in case I need them for bartering. Kept the 318/904 as well before getting rid of it. Never know when you might need one of them..

:cheers: You should be able to buff that right out............

Glad to see you joined up & showed us your cars. Your Duster is a beautiful & awesome looking car. I'm sure the Scamp/Superbee will be just as good looking when they are finished. Looks like you have got alot of talent OrangeDustr..

welcome to FABO man!! You've got a nice collection there!! Good luck on both your scamp and bee!! We may be A bodies only but never mind looking at other nice mopars.

-
Back