New to site

-

65dartgtken

Reaction score
Hi to all,
I finally signed up! My name is Ken, self employed tackle shop owner, and I help out my brother Herb with his business, handling advertising, promotions, and counsel. Some of you may know him, he owns Herb's Parts. He specializes in mopar parts, sells online and hits many of the major shows. I have a renewed interest in the mopar community since being involved with my brother's business, and purchasing a really cool 62000. mile 65 Dart GT survivor. I'm glad to be onboard, and look forward to being apart of this site.

Attachments

• dsc07614_20101229_1128753855.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 172
Here's one that I took a couple months ago. She remains stock, for the exception of the 14" wheels and 64 Sport Fury hubcaps. She was an ordered car, purchased in Fla in 2/65. 273 2bbl, p/s, p/b/ 3.23 open, 3row radiator with 6 blade fan, sport wheel, buckets, console, vinyl top, and radio delete ! Go figure, but it does have an under the dash 8-track.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 142
Very nize Dart !! and welcome aboard this great site

Welcome, very nice combo on your Dart GT, I like the way it sits too, cool that you share the hobby with your brother.

Welcome Kenny,I know your brother vary well.I may have met you at carlisle if you were with him.Herb is a class act so I know you are to. Mark

Thanks for the kind words... I'm to the Bass Fishing Community, what Herb is to the Mopar Community, but love having my feet in both worlds, good people all! We may have met, but I haven't been to Carlisle in years due to a back injury. I may try to make it this year.

-
Back