New to the forum

-

xander69dart

Reaction score
Hello everyone new to the forum. I have a 69 dart build going on now. Was a slant 6 car now 318 with 268h cam, performer rpm intake, a little 450cfm quick fuel, A41 4L60E 4-speed transmission, haven't decided Doug or headman headers yet. She will be running 26x7.50r15's up front 90/10 shocks and 3.55 8¾ sure grip with larger bolt pattern, spring relocation with 325/50r15's and air shocks in rear. Rear quarters are rotted at wheel wells on both sides so I'm cutting them out and using set old rotted front fenders cutting outer wells out of them and placing them in to get that super stock look but still have the more clean stock curve so not to worried about needing tire clearance. Before everyone asks why that set up with small 318. I need a fuel save car with a touch of play for now till I get the 69 340 block built for it. But I want the car on the road driving and running so it's easy swap motor and run it. Pictures below are what I started with. Ran and drove it as is till couple years ago and family got started and she got put on hold. I have all the parts need to just put it together. Now she sits no motor, no trans, v8 k member with correct A-body disc brakes, bigger bolt pattern, and down to primer (will be b5 blue), with a large 5in hemi superstock hood just sitting on it not installed. So if you made it to through the build info thanks for the join. Hope to meet some good people here and I am always up for listening to comments and what others are working on.

20180120_065517~2.jpg

20180121_122832.jpg

Welcome, and can't wait to see what you get done on it :) will be a cool car.

Welcome from West Virginia........................ Nice Dart.

Are you in Missouri now, pics look like they are from California.

Welcome from Northeast Arkansas very near the Missouri line.
Nice build going on there, jump on in and enjoy

Welcome from West Virginia........................ Nice Dart.

Are you in Missouri now, pics look like they are from California.
I also see a swamp cooler in the window, almost to humid here in my area to use one

Hello everyone new to the forum. I have a 69 dart build going on now. Was a slant 6 car now 318 with 268h cam, performer rpm intake, a little 450cfm quick fuel, A41 4L60E 4-speed transmission, haven't decided Doug or headman headers yet. She will be running 26x7.50r15's up front 90/10 shocks and 3.55 8¾ sure grip with larger bolt pattern, spring relocation with 325/50r15's and air shocks in rear. Rear quarters are rotted at wheel wells on both sides so I'm cutting them out and using set old rotted front fenders cutting outer wells out of them and placing them in to get that super stock look but still have the more clean stock curve so not to worried about needing tire clearance. Before everyone asks why that set up with small 318. I need a fuel save car with a touch of play for now till I get the 69 340 block built for it. But I want the car on the road driving and running so it's easy swap motor and run it. Pictures below are what I started with. Ran and drove it as is till couple years ago and family got started and she got put on hold. I have all the parts need to just put it together. Now she sits no motor, no trans, v8 k member with correct A-body disc brakes, bigger bolt pattern, and down to primer (will be b5 blue), with a large 5in hemi superstock hood just sitting on it not installed. So if you made it to through the build info thanks for the join. Hope to meet some good people here and I am always up for listening to comments and what others are working on.

View attachment 1716241763

View attachment 1716241764
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4626.gif

Welcome to FABO from SoCal.
I have to agree with Scott_69HemiDart, the background looks like SoCal.

Ya I got it out in LA before moving back home to Missouri. I was stationed out there in Camp Pendleton.

-
Back