New to the site..just surprised my dad with a Gold 65 Cuda just like the one he had..

-
Was just reading some old posts..my dad passed away last november, (11/14) and just as i suspected, this car has become a link to him that makes me happy instead of sad.

here is a fun video that my nephew and I put together a few weeks ago, kind of a mixture between a tribute to my dad, Robert Pat Clark , and also a "joy ride" for all of you in the car. I am now using it in my signature.
[ame]http://youtu.be/kVGYZ9A_Ghc[/ame]

Thanks to all of you for your welcoming support and help in this forum. I love to "browse" it everyday, I am learning so much so fast (some out of necessity, some out of just a desire to learn).

That`s one beautiful first gen there Matt, sorry to hear of your dad passing, I dread the day for mine. Hope that mirror worked out for you. Have fun..:glasses7:

great video and a beautiful car. i wish your dad had more time to enjoy it with you .

cool story. it is great you were ale to do this for him. hope he gets better and enjoys the car. I have a 65 , white, gold int. I really love mine.

Very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I doesn't seem so long ago when you surprised him with the Barracuda. You made him very proud and happy, what a great thing to do for your Dad.

-
Back