New to this site.

-

Demon416

A-Body
Reaction score
Just joined the other day. I really enjoy this site. One of the best and most active I've seen. It offers a ton of informational tech stuff and photos. Just wanted to say Hi, and hope to contribute more in the future.

Life isn't fun unless there's a Mopar in it.

Welcome to the site, is your 72 Demon black per chance, hard to tell for sure from the photo and I see by your numbers she's no sloutch.

Terry

Yes and a matter of fact it's one of those "triple black" Demons. I have a photo posted. It runs a fair quarter mile. I do enhance with a 100 hp shot once in awhile. Then it runs in the way upper 10's. I've had the car since 1996. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome from central Arkansas! Your car looks way cool. Let us know the specifics so we can properly admire her!!!

Love that triple black!!!

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas

Nice demon! Where in wisconsin are you from? I live in Janesville and also have a demon! Jared

70DartMike: I have a couple pics posted in photos. Driveline is 340 stroked to 416ci. Transmission is A-727 full reverse with 4:30 rear gears.

Hellloooo, Demon. Pull up a chair, crack a beer, and enjoy the ride here at FABO.

Great looking Demon....Love the triple black

Welcome and enjoy

Thanks for all the welcome comments. Glad you like my ride. I will definately visit this site more often. It's great to see a place where Mopars live on. And of course, "Life isn't fun unless there's a Mopar in it." Thanks again.

Fun, fun, fun! Isn't that what life is all about? Don't mind me, I ramble sometimes.

Just checked out your photo gallery. Nice Demon! I had a green 72 S/6 Demon that was rear ended and totaled out. I saved the front end and put it on a 75 Duster. Still need to do the rear end though.

Love that burnout pic!

-
Back