New

-

kustom2k1

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. Names Ed (like the horse) just wanted to say hi, have always been a Mopar fan. In the 7th grade I built a model of a 70 Hemi Cuda in art class while the other kids painted flowers on cups.

Born and raised in NY but living in Florida past 2 years, the real estate is cheap and the weathers always fine for cruising. Big 67/69 Dart fan and bought the only Dart that was available at Barret Jackson (over 500 cars) in Palm Beach 2011. Its my first Mopar!!

Welcome!!!!
I saw the photo's of your car in the other thread that i also welcomed you in, very nice car!!!!
I would like to live in Florida, cruise and ride all year long....I have releatives in Brooksville, they say its expensive and jobs are hard to come by, I would move in a NY minute if i found the right job....... but i guess i have to start looking first....lol

welcome to the FABO family!

Got any pics of the Dart. I missed it while watching the auction.

oops....I did see that car.......very nice!

Welcome!!!!
I saw the photo's of your car in the other thread that i also welcomed you in, very nice car!!!!
I would like to live in Florida, cruise and ride all year long....I have releatives in Brooksville, they say its expensive and jobs are hard to come by, I would move in a NY minute if i found the right job....... but i guess i have to start looking first....lol

Thanks Demon, much appreciated! I've been vacationing in Florida since the 80's as a young kid and always felt I belonged here. Definitely not the place to live if you arent already established or retired. Real Estate is fairly cheap in Florida and if your a GOV worker, Teacher, police etc you can live a nice comfortable life.

welcome to the FABO family!

Got any pics of the Dart. I missed it while watching the auction.

Thanks Tony!

oops....I did see that car.......very nice!

I'm only one day old here but welcome aboard. Provide some pictures of your car as I missed BJ.

Thank you Grandpa, you old geezer!!! Try and keep it in the right lane! Just kidding and may I welcome you as well!! :thumbrig:

Thanks T for posting link

Thanks Mr.Ed

Nice ride welcome to FABO and Florida where are at I'm in Tampa.

Thanks guys spent a few hours today reading the forums, and your right Uli, Wealth of info here and lots of knowledgeable people.

dartfrontaspx.jpg

alphaattachmentaspx.jpg

575x459.jpg

Wowwww!!!! What a stunning car! if that passed me on the highway, I'd probably wreck. If the officer on the scene saw it too, He'd probably let me off. :toothy10:

The Darts in the garage with a stage 2 buick Grand National, and this car lost its spot..its parked in the driveway now :)
IMG_0937.jpg

I love my Dart!

LMAO Dartt

70GT, Love that color!!

Nice ride welcome to FABO and Florida where are at I'm in Tampa.

Thanks sky, love Florida! Went to ybor city once without the wife :evil2:, hellofatime!!

sixty9xtc Welcome I am also new to FABO
Thanks six!

holmes Welcome and very cool Dart!
thanks holmes, we cant nuke GM until they pay us back for the bailout!!

Thanks Burnt, I took a look at your pics.. nice car, what she run. I cant believe they let you guys run with helmets!

The Darts in the garage with a stage 2 buick Grand National, and this car lost its spot..its parked in the driveway now :)
IMG_0937.jpg

I love my Dart!

LMAO Dartt

70GT, Love that color!!

I'm glad you got your priorities straight.8)

-
Back