Newbee

-

cuda guy

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm a newbee in the great white north Toronto Ontario to be exact. I'm currently restoring a 1972 Dodge demon. Looking to install a 5.7 hemi and a new trans, if anyone has any advise people email me. Mostly looking for info transmission cross member

Welcome to FABO cuda guy.Stay posted there are several member doing a similar project to yours,wait and see if they chime in,if not start another thread with a different title.We have the best Mopar techs online.8)

Welcome from Ottawa!

Be warned though..... this site is very addicting. You can check in anytime you like, but you can never leave :-D

Wylde1

Hey man! i see you are from Toronto! so am I! get your demon done so i have another mopar guy to cruise with in the spring as none of my friends are mopar and we need some more mopar rep in the posse! LOL but yea you will love it here man great bunch of guys williing to help you out any way they can...good luck with the build...you might want to check this link out
http://www.bigblockdart.com/index.php/topic,24533.0.html

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net Cuda Guy! You'll love it here and find everything you could possibly imagine -- even stuff you didn't know you needed. Make yourself at home.

Is Toronto part of Canada ???

Welcome aboard...there is at least one excellent and possibly two conversion with a hemi..do a search..

Any pics of your car ?

Grassy

Ya,

But the car is totally taken apart and is having the boby work done

-
Back