Newbeeeee!?

-

Road Hog

Reaction score
Well not so new really, I have been lurking here for a while. Not new to Mopar either as I worked in Chry-Ply dealerships from '69 to '79. Yes, I am THAT old!!! The reason I joined is that my Son purchased MY dream car a few years ago, a '69 RR so, of course, I purchased one too! Then my wife decided she wanted to join the fun and get her dream car. She had purchased her first car, a 63 Valiant convert. in '69 and wanted another one so I said, what the heck, let's do it!!!! Here is our Mopar vintage line up. My Red '69 RR on the left, 383 4 speed post car. my Sons Silver '69 RR, 383 auto hardtop and my wife's 63 valiant conv, 225 auto...

thumbnail (16).jpg

thumbnail (17).jpg

Valiant.jpg

Gorgeous lineup you have there. I too have a '69 RR very similar paint scheme. R6, Hardtop w/black vinyl. Is that R4 on yours? I love the wheels on yours. What size rims and tires on there? Former owner put some Torque-Flites on mine and much more prefer the solid black like the ones you have on yours. Really sharp looking. I have the original 14" Magnum 500's but they are really beat up. Can you post a close up of your wheels on the RR? And welcome to FABO from western NY!
- Nick
69 RR (2).jpg

Beautiful cars! Welcome aboard!

Plumcrazy. They are steelies with chrome lug nuts 15 x 6 and 15 X 8. I don't remember tire size and car is not here at the moment.

thumbnail (33).jpg

-
Back