Newbie from Alabama

-

Hamhock

Official Guess Tester
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am glad to meet all of you and I hope to make a valuable contribution here. I am a lifelong MoPar Nut and I currently own a highly modified 2006 Charger. I have done all that I want with it and I am planning to get a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger and have a lot of fun with it. The Charger was fun and all that but I am ready to make a car that it more of what I want it to be from the ground up. I am in Huntsville, Alabama where we do space, rockets, and generally stuff that blows other stuff up.
Thanks for having me here, I do appreciate it.

Welcome aboard! Good luck with finding a Dart Swinger for your build and enjoy the site!!!!

Welcome aboard! Good luck with finding a Dart Swinger for your build and enjoy the site!!!!
Thanks! I am looking for one because its so light! 2300 pounds! My Charger is a tank at 4300...yeesh!

welcome to the site. glad to have ya here...post some pics of your tank!

Ask and ye SHALL recieve!

grille04.jpg

grille02.jpg

The grille that I hand built myself from 2 other grilles and some hardware store stuff....

grille03.jpg

Very nice, tough looking Charger.
Keep your eyes open for postings here for Dart Swingers; members will see cars advertised on other sites and post links to the ads here.

-
Back