Newbie from Carolina

-

NC KZ900

Reaction score
a memory from 50 years ago dart swinger jacked up w/ shackles and traction bars exhaust pounding my body as it went by started this.
luckly found a 70 dart custom unmolested all original [i think] 318 auto
not a motorhead i nkow inline 4 air cooled motorcycles kz 900 ,1000 gs 1000,1100
any how hellow as u can see cant typewel

IMG_5971.jpeg

I'm in South Carolina and I have a buddy who eats sleeps and breathes those kind of bikes and he's also a diesel mechanic but I myself am a Gearhead for Mopar A bodies only...would love to find a triple cylinder 2 stroke

Welcome from 4 hrs east of you. My first bike was a 78 Suzuki gs1000. Man that bike needed a 6th gear. 130 was all she could do.

Welcome aboard!!!
I stared out with this 1970 Dart Custom that my Dad bought new - it became my first car in 1975.
mike dart 19740002.jpg

...and today
IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1945.JPG

If you need any Custom specific parts send me a PM. They have unique interior seats and door and rear panels, but I had Legendary make them for me when mine started to get ratty, so all that is available from them now. The Custom quarter panel badge is a one year only. 2 door only piece, but I talked Layson's into repoping them so you can have new ones by contacting them. A 2 door 70 Dart Custom was the high trim level model and is far less common that even a 70 340 Swinger. All the 1970Dart GTs are based on a 2 door Custom with a GT option.

-
Back