Newbie from Miami

-

fantum

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a long-time Mopar lover from Miami who currently owns an '03 Dodge Ram, a '77 Dodge Aspen wagon (survivor with 26k miles), a '73 Duster with a fold-down back seat (currently getting sanded before bodywork begins), and a '70 Gran Coupe Barracuda (also currently undergoing surgery for major cancer repair).

I am going to need some help when it comes time to reassemble the Duster as this is the first one with the fold-down back seat that I have owned and I do not know everything that I will need to redo the interior. One thing I already have a question about is the fuel filler tube. Is the tube all one piece, or is there a rubber sleeve to join two different pieces?

I hope to show you my car's transformation as I get pictures (my son has them), and hope to enjoy reading about your mighty Mopars here.

fantum
MIKE

Welcome to FABO! Woohoo another Mike! :cheers:

As for the tube question, I don't have an answer, but soon enough someone here will chime in and give you an answer. Someone always does.

Welcome to FABO! Good to have you here.

Fule filler tubes in both my cars is all one peice.

Miami has some great chopshops for those parts.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... sorry, that was a previous life. (shades of the 70's)

Welcome.

Great to see another Floridian on the site. Welcome and hope you enjoy it as much as we all do

Flmopars

fuel fill tube is unique to the fold down rear seat cars. They are not the same as normal Dart Sports and Dusters. It is one piece. I'll see if I can get a picture.

Welcome

hey pipe some of that weather to 13801 Please......sick of shoveling....welcome......

Would love to, but the local authorities have put a moratorium on such activities because they say it would put too big a burden on the local hotels and beach bars. Best I can do is invite you down for a cold one on the "hot" beach.

MIKE

-
Back