Newbie from SoCal-Midwest

-

RJK3

8 3/4 Hoarder
Reaction score
Hello fellow Mopar junkies, been born and raised in and around Mopars ALL my life. I just acquired my first "project".... It's 73 space duster,/6 all original California car. The car is in Amazing condition. Been lurking here for a couple days and the amount of knowledge and resources here is comforting to say the least. I plan to swap the /6 with a 360 or 5.7 in the near future and will undoubtedly be seeking all of your knowledge and experience .

Sounds typical,of Bakersfield .Nice find,welcome from Pismo Beach.

Sounds typical,of Bakersfield .Nice find,welcome from Pismo Beach.

Thanks! It is astounding the number of old mopars just sitting and waiting for attention in this town! :mrgreen:I know of a couple GTS Darts for sale if anyone has a fistful of cash, a 68 and a 69. I have contact info if interested. These cars are sitting outside, one under a ratty old $3 tarp and the other under a layer of dirt.... 8(

Welcome from San Diego.

I'm selling most of my 73+ A-body parts. Let me know if you need anything for the swap.

Thanks! It is astounding the number of old mopars just sitting and waiting for attention in this town! I know of a couple GTS Darts for sale if anyone has a fistful of cash, a 68 and a 69. I have contact info if interested. These cars are sitting outside, one under a ratty old $3 tarp and the other under a layer of dirt....
Oh man! Get pictures......

-
Back