Newbie from TEXAS

-

74TexasDuster

Reaction score
Whats up guys, i am the proud owner of a 74 Duster 318. This is going to be my project car and hope to learn a lot from you guys. I am not new to mopar though. My dad has a 05 300, my brother has an 07 Charger and i have an 06 magnum so we are a family full of Mopars. Here is a pic of the old and new muscle in my stable.
untitled.jpg

duster.jpg

Welcome!! There are tons of amazing people here always willing to help with anything. Dont know where Id be w/o the help and advice Ive gotten. Enjoy the Duster and keep the pics coming!!

Are you planning to make the A-Body part of the "matched set" in the driveway? That would be a sight to see...............8)8)8)8)8)8)

Welcome to FABO!

Actually yes, i have to change out a tie rod end before i can move it out of the other driveway

Welcome to the site, Newb. Place has a great group of people using it, and you'll get plenty of advice on just about any topic.
I bought my Dart on eBay on a listing out of Comfort, Texas. Virtually a "no-rust" car.
Good luck on your project.

WElcome to this great site.
There are some of the best of the best tec's here and some great folks too.
Like your stable.

Welcome to the site! You will like it here.

Im diggin' the old school wagon wheels on your duster. You dont see them anymore.

Welcome aboard nice solid project you have there, wish I had started with a project vehicle from texas with little or no rust. You will find all the info and help you need right here friendly great bunch of members!

Welcome fellow Texan !!!!! What part of the state are you from ????

Welcome to the best site on the net.
I'm just down the road from you in San Marcos,
Nice project you will enjoy bringing her back to her full glory.
PM me if you need any help on the car.
Bruce

Sleeperscamp

I am in pflugerville (aka) north austin. Where are u in this great state?

Welcome! Great project to keep you busy..... Keep us posted and enjoy the site! I visit Round Rock a few times a year and always have to eat in Pflugerville at the European Bistro!

Howdy, from a fellow Texian near Temple. There is a handful of us from the Lone Star state of Tejas. Come back often and keep us posted on the Duster project.

Jerry

Good to see another Texan on here.
Welcome to the board from SA.

Sorry I can't help you with the engine shop. All my stuff is pretty mild and I do it right here in the garage.

See if you can contact a member here named Jason (USCG Charger). I think he has a buddy near you (maybe Round Rock) that has a shop called The Hemi Shop.

Relying on my old memory cells,
Jerry

Welcome! I was a newbee 3 weeks ago. These guys on this site are great! If it is Mopar they know it!

-
Back