Newbie says Hi from Alabama

-

mymopar:-)

Scamper
Reaction score
I've been reading and learning from this site for about a year now and have decided to finally join. Great site full of useful information and nice cars.

Where are you located in Alabama?
Welcome from Mobile.

Thanks guys for all the welcomes. Ready to get stared restoring on my 74 Scamp. Glad I can now ask questions to yall instead of having to search posts for hours. Yall get ready Haha :burnout:

Welcome from the Mitten!! Got a car/story to share??

Well I've had an interest in muscle cars since I was just a kid. To be honest I've always had an eye for a
Chevy. Don't judge me!! :angel12: Only recently have I been introduced to the world of Mopars. My boyfriend has a 73 Dart Sport we've been restoring for a couple years now. Well it only took a few months till I was wanting my own car to fix up. *What do you expect??* He found a 74 Scamp for sale just over a month ago. Yet another car to add to HIS collection. To say the least I was jealous. We went to look at it and ended up driving it home. When we got home he handed me the keys and said "here now you have your own Mopar". :glasses7: Music to my ears. Now not only do I have my own project but he bought a car with the body style I really liked not the one he had been wanting. I made myself an a-bodies profile and here we are lol. A pic of my new project:

Attachments

• 2014-05-21 07.40.29.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 128
Welcome you guys! While the Dart Sport is a close sister to my favorite, the Duster, I'm mainly a Plymouth guy, and your Scamp is really in my wheelhouse. Enjoy FABO and enjoy your Scamp. :thumleft:

Thanks everyone. I guess you can say we've went a bit car crazy...going to look, most likely get, this one Saturday. Gotta :heart: a Scamp.

Attachments

• 00r0r_kip2ojbIbpC_600x450.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 93
-
Back