newest find, think I'll keep this one.

-

lunacy

Reaction score
It's 318/904/7-1/4 the bottom half is B5 blue, the top half is surface rust. It's all there and very straight. I'm going to check out what's left of the build sheet under the front bench which was taken out and replaced with 70's B-body high back buckets. Quite an upgrade from my previous Dart, and only $600, couldn't pass it up. I have a 8-3/4 out of my other dart to put in it, but it should be drivable after I clean out the gas tank and fuel lines, so I think it's going to get enjoyed a bit before tearing into it.

Here's some pics. Enjoy!

front1.jpg

driver-side1.jpg

pass-side1.jpg

fender-tag.jpg

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: ANOTHER ONE SAVED!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:wav::wav:

think I'm going to see if I can get the stock drivetrain up and going fairly easily. It runs pretty good if you pour some fuel down the carb. I want to see if it'll drive with a little work, then start making it pretty again. Eventually, I have a 360 built to put in it along with a 727 and 8-3/4.

What do you think? I'm keeping the blue for sure, put the black vinyl top back on it or just paint the whole thing blue, or maybe paint the top black for a different look?

Nice find. I would buy that any day of the week for that price and I have too many projects.

Has the car been sitting? Probably need to blow out the fuel line, maybe put on a new fuel pump and she'll run great!!

Good find.

Looks good! I think that once you strip it down and remove that surface rust, it will really show some potential. Yeah, I love to see people save these cars especially during these bad economic times. Man, $600?.....smokin' *** deal of the century!

Has the car been sitting? Probably need to blow out the fuel line, maybe put on a new fuel pump and she'll run great!!

Good find.

Yes, it's been sitting since 96 up until a couple of months ago when the guy I bought it from got it. In 96 they drained the water and oil out of the motor, and gas out of the tank. When the guy I bought it from got it, he put fresh fluids in the motor, new fuel pump on it. Put a few gallons in the tank, and it won't pump it. I stuck a hose down in the tank, looked pretty nasty when I pulled it out. I'm thinking the pickup is probably clogged. I'm going to pull the tank and check it out and unhook the fuel lines and blow them out. Then a set of tires that hold air, and it's time to take it for a spin.

-
Back