nice 300 mile sunday cruise.....

-
Nice pics. That video made me want to grab a fishing rod . I Love nice small streams like that.

Thank you Joe, That took me way away from home this morning :cheers:
That cool old bridge and creek bed and when the video came up I turned my volume up and enjoyed it twice :coffee2:
So happy to see yall having a great time, who was the man on the ground ? Looks like he was happy to have fallen down and said to his self= I think I will just stay here and enjoy because I have all I need right here 8)8):D
Thank you for sharing this great day with us, It looks like yall was on top of the world :cheers:
A before E :D all lined up :blob: the MoPar wagon train looks outstanding :cheers:

Thank you Joe, That took me way away from home this morning :cheers:
That cool old bridge and creek bed and when the video came up I turned my volume up and enjoyed it twice :coffee2:
So happy to see yall having a great time, who was the man on the ground ? Looks like he was happy to have fallen down and said to his self= I think I will just stay here and enjoy because I have all I need right here 8)8):D
Thank you for sharing this great day with us, It looks like yall was on top of the world :cheers:
A before E :D all lined up :blob: the MoPar wagon train looks outstanding :cheers:

Lol. That a buddy if mine. We have a few guys on my forum thinking he is a drunk so we get pics of him all the time with a bottle.

Nice pics. Looks like a beautiful cruising area. Always something about running water that gets my video camera going too.

By the way, I noticed that you were usually leading the pack. Alphabetical body style?

Grant

WOW!!!!!! Very nice pics of the country side, didn't realize you still had that many trees left in NJ. Looks like you had a great time.

Moe

WOW!!!!!! Very nice pics of the country side, didn't realize you still had that many trees left in NJ. Looks like you had a great time.

Moe

You should see south jersey where I live, All the pine lands and a ton of farm land still. That was the first time I had a tour of north jersey. It was a lot nicer then I expected.

You ever been on NY97? Up by High Point/Port Jervis. Part of NY97 was used for car commercials years ago. It follows the Delaware. At the southern end of it you can go out on Rt 6 into PA. The whole area is pretty nice. Ever been to Dingmans park and over the wooden bridge? It is north of the I80 crossing of the Delaware. Last I checked the drive in Walkill NY was still around. When I lived in Nj that was where I spent my weekends cruising on the bike. Past the guy that had a dozen buffalo, the house that has had a Rebel flag for curtins since the early 70's.

Always wanted to do 97 when I had my bike. Never been there. The pics if my dart are at high point. That was the first time I was all around that area.

I have cruises from the poconos down 940 to the water gap and down through on in rt 32 all the way to fairless hill pa. Awesome cruise along the pa side of the deleware.

-
Back