Nice pic...

-

dgully

Reaction score
20099170_27_550_366.jpg

Short and to the point. "Pree ***" is spelled wrong LOL

No Prius, Prickus or Pree *** is acceptable. Crush them all. Might as well do the new Camaros as well. Now that's ugly!!!!

I was riding my Motorcycle and a Prius pulls out in front of me, then proceeds to go 10mph slower then the speed limit and tosses a cigarette out the window.... as a cop was going the other way. When the cop pulled him over, I pulled over as well. I had it on my go pro and showed the cop. You could hear this waste crying about how his wife was going to kill him. The cop kind of scoffed and told him to get some Tri-actin. Tri-actin like a man, and handed him a ticket.

prius.jpg

C95FD4B2-18C4-4EAE-8131-581AD7172BA0.jpeg
I was riding my Motorcycle and a Prius pulls out in front of me, then proceeds to go 10mph slower then the speed limit and tosses a cigarette out the window.... as a cop was going the other way. When the cop pulled him over, I pulled over as well. I had it on my go pro and showed the cop. You could hear this waste crying about how his wife was going to kill him. The cop kind of scoffed and told him to get some Tri-actin. Tri-actin like a man, and handed him a ticket.

View attachment 1715121837
I think the caption was Fu$# you and your prius

-
Back