no start help please

-
well the fsm is right, I guess the picture of the fuse box is reversed, as fuse slot one, has the orange and tan wires, and they go to the dash and package lights, I still have to trace them down, but I jumped back on the body work so I can paint it, should be back on the wiring friday, and if all goes well, on the road saturday, thanks all for the help and keeping me somewhat sane.

Mark

Good luck, let us know what you find.

well I found the seat belt interlock system to be at fault on my no crank- no fire with the key,
so I jumped the two yellow wires together, and now I have crank and fire with the key, but I seem to be 180 out, as it backfires thru the carb, so I'll pull the dist. and spin it 180, and I need to change the fuel pump, but by tonight, the scamp should live again, I still need to find out why I have no voltage to the no#1 fuse tho, thanks for all the help.
and nothingbutdarts I owe you a cold one if we ever meet up.
Mark

Mark,
That's great to hear! I didn't however know the seat belt syst. had anything to do with the crank/start system.

I grew up in Chagrin Falls, a town outside of Cleveland. Ohio is a nice place to visit. LOL

Glad to here you got it running.I'm off for 2 days maybe I'll have some luck and get mine going.Sure am chompin at the bit.It's only taken me about six years to get all the parts and funds to complete this project.

Mark,
That's great to hear! I didn't however know the seat belt syst. had anything to do with the crank/start system.

I grew up in Chagrin Falls, a town outside of Cleveland. Ohio is a nice place to visit. LOL
The seat belt deal was a one year(74) only deal I guess, and
yes it is, I've done some work in Chagrin falls. if you ever make it back over here and find yourself in southern Ohio, I'll buy you that cold one....or a dozen;)

Glad to here you got it running.I'm off for 2 days maybe I'll have some luck and get mine going.Sure am chompin at the bit.It's only taken me about six years to get all the parts and funds to complete this project.

same here, I still have a few gremlins to chase, but I'm locked and loaded, and I'm aiming for their heads.

-
Back