Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Ok FABO
I made I grave error today. I was finishing up the restore on my 71' 340 Duster heater box. I turned to grab the last 2 clips to seal the box when I heard a crash. It fell off and hit the concrete...Busting both haves very badly. SO I am in need of a heater box to fit a 1971 Duster without AC. Please let me know what you have because now I am really hosed...

Thank you all

Floyd

My heater box is different Wracks. Looking for a box from a Non-AC car. Thank you for the reply

Floyd

got one in my 68 fastback, I`m thinking about pulling out for an aftermarket, don`t have room for the heater motor w/ my heads, has new heater core in it, never had coolant put in it yet-------------bob

got one in my 68 fastback, I`m thinking about pulling out for an aftermarket, don`t have room for the heater motor w/ my heads, has new heater core in it, never had coolant put in it yet-------------bob

What kinda $$$ would i be looking at bob?

We have one out of a '67 Cuda Fastback and a '68 Cuda Notchback.

Ok FABO
I made I grave error today. I was finishing up the restore on my 71' 340 Duster heater box. I turned to grab the last 2 clips to seal the box when I heard a crash. It fell off and hit the concrete...Busting both haves very badly. SO I am in need of a heater box to fit a 1971 Duster without AC. Please let me know what you have because now I am really hosed...

Thank you all

Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back