Non Ethanol Gas

-

340Dart

Obsessive Dart Disorder
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
They are starting in my area to get gas without Ethanol. The thing is it's only 91 octane. Will this work in my 340 with 10.2 and eddy heads? It also has a MP 508 cam so that should bleed off some pressure.

Fred B

I think that your 340 would love it! That's the only gas I will run in mine, 91 octane REAL gas.

I run 91 no ethanol in my stroker I dont need the boosters either, mine is 9.8:1 iron heads. Up here, you can but 91 at Kwik Trip, but the Shell's and BP's have 93 no ethanol in any of them, I run it in my small engines, (lawnmower, snow blower, chain saw) since I switched, the fuel lines don't rot out.

We have just one station in town that offers non-ethanol gas which I get for the Duster but it is still over $4.00 a gallon.

Good for you guys! I only run 93 non-jokenol in my hotrod and dirt bikes. here is a website that helps you find and report non-jokenol stations.

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=AL

DANG!!! None listed in SoCal. There is one in Corona near the airport but it is closed to the public. There was one supposedly in the newer part of Corona but I never found it.

-
Back