non mopar. my Honda accord

-
V-Techs usually pull off 14.30's stock

V Tec is a variable valve timing device used on many honda motors,in many honda cars. Saying "V-Techs usually pull off 14.30's stock" is a very uneducated statement.The new SI has 201 flywheel hp,belongs to the K24 family,runs a 15.1 stock.

how do you figure its uneducated. a buddy and I were just at the track last night in his 95 civic hatch. its has a B18 out of an acura integra GSR with no mods and GSR transmission. ran a 14.44.....

as for the new Si, theyre junk. they are NOT the Type R K24 we all love. its a new breed. on top of that, the new Si is about 200lbs heavier than it predecessor.

how do you figure its uneducated. a buddy and I were just at the track last night in his 95 civic hatch. its has a B18 out of an acura integra GSR with no mods and GSR transmission. ran a 14.44.....

as for the new Si, theyre junk. they are NOT the Type R K24 we all love. its a new breed. on top of that, the new Si is about 200lbs heavier than it predecessor.

Its uneducated because you stated that "V-Techs usually pull off 14.30's stock". That is not true. Like I said,V Tec is a variable valve timing device used on many honda motors,in many honda cars. If you put that same B18 in a rail,it would run 12's,put it in a school bus and it would run 30's.

I know what V-tech is. its common knowledge, I say V-tech referring to the particular breed of engines in general. Its not uneducated.

Lol my sohc neon with a header and a cold air on street tires went 15.0 at 90mph smoking vtec all day!

I know what V-tech is. its common knowledge, I say V-tech referring to the particular breed of engines in general. Its not uneducated.

what they're saying is that you can't give a time for what a v-tec will run. It's like saying "a small block mopar will run 14's".
It's all about variables.

sorry i couldnt hold it in hahah. and would you guys hate me if i put a gsr in my 67 valiant? hahahahahaha

-
Back