Non Mopar question.

-
Might help if you post the year of the car. I have a 1972 Chevelle SS and don't remember see that.

That is a GPS device that the government is using to track you....

Part of that "Homeland Security Act" thing.

I think they called a pressure differential valve...
It is part of the vent system,Here a picture:

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 154
It reminds of the early Honda cars they had a box on the firewall with like 50 vacuum lines going to it...part of the early years of emissions....

It reminds of the early Honda cars they had a box on the firewall with like 50 vacuum lines going to it...part of the early years of emissions....

i remember those things .it was a octopus of colored and numbered lines that only took one little crack to screw up the whole system.

Somebody really needs to alert "Nader's Raiders" about this........................

That's right, Nader in a Corvair

24maq6g.jpg

Just threw this in...............

24cb4m1.jpg

Its deffantly the vent for the fuel tank. I have 3 A bodies apart at thshop right now and they all have them.

Thanks again guys. After seeing TXDart's schematic it makes some sense. Glad we didn't just pull it out like my buddy suggested at time. We were thinking charcoal canister or something simple. That would have been a can of worms we wouldn't have wanted to deal with yesterday. Attaching the new rear quarter panels took enough time as it was.

-
Back