Noob from Colorado 72' Duster..

-

72DUSTER-CO.

Colorado Mopar fanatic
Reaction score
..just joined today tho ive been browsing for a few weeks great site! Im just starting on a 72 Duster build..318 904 auto..looking for early style bucket seats for it if anyone has any??..any other Colorado Mopars here?..as a kid my parents owned a 75 Duster custom with space saver and sliding crank sunroof..and eventually it was my first car after it was passed onto me after my older brother beat it up his HS years..and like a dummy i sold it but was to buy a 74 Roadrunner that i drove all through HS and then sold it too when i was 19 like a dummy again!..and here i am 11yrs later looking to build my first car again the Duster..sorry so long and i will post pics soon..Troy

This site rocks! I am glad you found it.

BTW, there are a few from CO here, I spend my time in Wheat Ridge..

JOE

Welcome Mopar friend... I would love to take a few pictures of your 1972 Duster car and post them for you... I even have some girls that would pose with it... I live in Arvada, Colorado and will be doing a shoot at Dover and West Colfax this Sat. at 8:00am with girls in Easter dresses with a few of my Prowler Members cars so show up and I will squeeze you in... That goes for you to joeboy! There is some great wall art on the music store with all kinds of musical insterments painted on it with people playing them:rock: onecatnodog

Welcome from Strasburg CO. Post some pics of the ride. and I'm sure we will give you some help if needed.

-
Back