Nope of the day

-
I find the older I get the more uncomfortable I am at heights. I've worked at various levels doing a shaft realignment and guide replacement on 3,000 foot deep mine shafts and it didn't bother me at all. Of course visibility wasn't much more that 10 feet, so what you can't see can't hurt you, right?? That was thirty-five years ago. Watching that guy make the jump made me pucker, and I don't mean my lips.
I did my roof on my house last year I was like" I shouldnt be up here" first time I ever thought that in my life but, you get older and you notice it.

Nope, not today............

1700173717042.png

Is that amazon?

Pretty common for prices to change (usually up) between the time you put something in the cart and the time you pay.

IMO that should be illegal.

Not really that difficult, did that many times building homes when I was younger. Note the peak of the truss is riding up the ladder, he's not balancing it in midair.

Nice work Troy! I remember when me, Dad and stepbro were building our house wayyy back. We had trusses hanging upside down on exterior walls, and from underneath we pushed the peak up from below, so it "swung up". Well the push pole(a 2x4) slipped out from under the peak and that prick/truss swung down and just about took stepbrother head off. Pants poopin' time!:eek::eek:
Remarkable what you are getting done on your own!:thumbsup:

Nice work Troy! I remember when me, Dad and stepbro were building our house wayyy back. We had trusses hanging upside down on exterior walls, and from underneath we pushed the peak up from below, so it "swung up". Well the push pole(a 2x4) slipped out from under the peak and that prick/truss swung down and just about took stepbrother head off. Pants poopin' time!:eek::eek:
Remarkable what you are getting done on your own!:thumbsup:
Sometimes help is at a premium. Halfway through that project I was............."What the hell was I thinking" Luckily my neighbour ended up helping me get the roof finished. I owe that guy a kidney.

troy2 117.jpg

-
Back