-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '65 383 out of a Dodge Monoco that I need to get rid of in the next 30-45 days. It comes with the following:

Block Bored .030 Over
Line Honed Block with ARP Bolts for Crankshaft Keepers
Power Honed Cylinders and Clearances Set
Crank turned .020/.020
Clevite Crank and Rod Bearings
No Cam...I have a MOPAR 509 Purple Shaft that I will include
New Clevite Cam Bearings
Complete Engine Balance
Speed Pro L2315F30 Forged Pistons with re-conditioned Shot Peen Connecting Rods with ARP Bolts
1 Extra Set of Stock Connecting Rods Included
Chrome Moly File to Fit Piston Rings
Comes with 402 Style Oil Pan
No Intake Manifold
906 Heads that need to be worked and checked
Stock H2O Pump
MOPAR Windage Tray
Milodon High Volume Oil Pump
Milodon High Volume Fuel Pump

This was the first Motor in my '66 Plymouth Satellite Project. I acquired a '69 HP Short Block instead and did the swap. This motor has maybe 25 miles and maybe 12 hours of run time. I took what components I wanted off of this 383 and put them on the '69 HP motor. This is a very decent "Plain Jane" setup and can be made into a very stout running MOPAR 383. I have to move and I will not have enough storage space for this Motor and the 440 Motor I am building. So what am I asking for this Short Block?

First off I cannot ship it so if you are interested in it and happen to be outside the Northern CA/Sacramento area then please don't inquire. That being said then if you are serious, and you arrange for Freight Shipping, I can palletize it for you and you can arrange for your freight carrier to come and pick it up. But once again you must make the arrangements yourself. I won't contact any Freight shippers for you. If you are within a respectable distance then I can have you either pick it up locally, meet me half way, or I can deliver it say within a 150 mile radius of my Northern CA location. It needs to go so my rock bottom price is a cool $350.00. If I cannot get rid of it by the end on January 2015, then I am just going to scrap it and take a loos on it from what I had actually spent in the first place. So come one come all. A great start to a stout 383 BB. I accept Cash...as always...USPS Money Orders, Bank Drafts, and Personal Checks as long as they are a local CA Bank. I prefer Pay Pal as it simplifies the process for me greatly. The top pics are of this motor and the last pic is of the '69 HP. So come and get it otherwise it will become scarp and turned into who knows what...cr8crshr/Tuck...:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0365.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 363
  • 027.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 010.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 380
  • 011.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 395
  • 004.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 375
I'm in Vacaville just off I 80 about 50 miles Nth. of SF and 39 Sth of Sacramento. Come and get it...cr8crshr/Bill

Bill,

Pm me if you still have it. I'm in Redding and will be coming thru there Tues/Wed. I would like to check it out and possibly do a deal.

Thanks,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back